Friday, May 17, 2013

Eliah is now TWO

Sunday, June 7, 2009


I've been meaning to write an update for Eliah's second birthday. However, at the present moment, I am finding myself resentful and at a loss for inspiring words. 

I am frustrated that I have a two year old that cannot do the things he should be doing now,. He still cannot sit up, crawl or talk. Eliah is comprehending more and more, but it leads to frustration on his part. He can cannot communicate with words or actions, and instead screams, while we frantically try to find the reason for his displeasure. We occasionally see glimmers of hope, light and understanding behind Eliah's eyes, and we cling to the possibility that things will one day be better. 

We do our best to give him all our love, teach him what we can, and make him happy with the things we know he enjoys. I am thankful that we are the parents of such a special boy, I am just impatient to see what the future holds.

Enjoy the pictures. Thanks for always thinking and asking about us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment