Friday, May 17, 2013

Home Again...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We are home!!!!!!! I forgot how messy I left the house. Shocked

Eliah is doing well. When I put him in the car, he woke up, looked around and smiled, and went right back to sleep. He slept for 6 hours straight. Then ate like a horse and went back to sleep for 4 hours.

I cannot thank you all enough for your support. This has definitely been a challenging time for our family, but I feel like it's something we are just meant to deal with. I think/hope we are equipped to deal with it.

My father tells me that all of this could not happen to a better family, and I usually sneer at the remark. But he means it in the nicest way. He says that it's better that we deal with these challenges in a loving way, then some other family that just doesn't care for their children. So, I guess that's a good way to look at it.

You have all been wonderful to me! I tear up every time I read a comment. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Now, onto bigger and better things......like losing weight, cute baby pictures and new milestones!!! I love you all! THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment