Friday, May 17, 2013

HOME









Home at last!!!!!! My little man seems so different to me. One week definitely makes a difference. Anyway, Kelley and Eliah came home today, and so far, all is well. Eliah has been fussy, then playful, then hungry. Typical baby stuff.

I went to the hospital today to practice putting the needle in the port (on a dummy doll). Very intense with sterilization. And starting Monday, I will be doing it for real. I will head to the Hematologist for them to supervise me. Then, we will have home health come out every day next week to help me give the clotting factor.

Eliah is still on 5 seizure meds, of which they will be weaning off little by little. But his EEG yesterday showed no seizures. So, we think we are pretty much in the clear.

As far as development goes, he is really trying to use his neck muscles, which is good. I think/hope it's just a matter of working out a little to build them up again. He has also started running marathons. Those legs go a mile an hour. He seems to have so much fun when he's wiggling. Maybe soon he will be ready for an exersaucer ....or solid food. Yikes!

But thank you all so much for the support, prayers and generosity. We have been so blessed to have friends and family that care so much.

LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment