Friday, May 17, 2013

Saturday Pictures

Saturday, October 13, 2007














Here are some pictures to brighten up your day!!!!!!!

Little Mr. Fussy-Pants has been... well... fussy.  Although we are getting some good smiles and laughs from him, I think his fussy gears are starting to re-engage now that he is feeling better.  We still have long long nights.  Not nearly as exciting, but still long.  Not that I'm complaining.  I'd much rather him be fussy than blue.

We will be seeing the doctors over the next few days and Eliah will be getting more tests in order to monitor his improvement.

We'll let you know as we find out things, but the updates may not come as often.

Natalie has such a scratchy voice.  We thought she wouldn't be able to talk... or at least not want to with a sore throat.  Unfortunately for us, she thinks her scratchiness is extremely funny to hear... so she won't stop talking.  I never thought she'd be able to more than she usually does, but I think I was wrong.

Mr. Fussy is asking for me again.  Probably only another wet diaper.  For the 10th time this hour.

- Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment